Clubhouse re-opening - The Details
Published 13:38 on 17 Feb 2021
Here, at last, is the news we have all been waiting for: Our Club will re-open on the morning of Monday 22nd February.
The clubhouse will be open for Breakfasts, morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea every day, from 9.00am until 5pm. Evening meals will be served from 6pm Wednesday through to Saturday evenings inclusive, when the clubhouse will close at 10pm. Note that as there will be no bar service, the clubhouse will be closed on the evenings when no meals are being served. We can confirm that whilst alcohol can only be ordered with a substantial meal (i.e. NOT a shared bowl of chips or a packet of crisps), this restriction only applies to alcoholic drinks, so please feel free to come in for a coffee or tea. There are a few rules, so please note the following;
- Face masks MUST be worn from entering the clubhouse until you are sat down at your table and your food or drink is served. If you stay on after your meal, or need to visit the facilities, you need to put your mask back on again;
- Please sanitise your hands on entering, there are sanitiser stations inside the entrance and at the top of the stairs and new soap dispensers in the toilets;
- Please either fill in the contact tracing sheet or use the QR code if you have a smart phone, just in case.....
- Service is at tables only, for a maximum of 10 people, inside or out, and these CAN be from mixed households. But once seated, please stay in your table bubble, including any children;
- All tables are 2 metres apart, to comply with the regulations, but as this limits our total numbers, help us by booking your table whenever possible on 721307;
- Maximum stay in the clubhouse is two and a half hours - perfect for a long lunch;
- Please opt for contactless card payments whenever possible.
The chefs have asked that all accumulated loyalty points are redeemed by 12th April, so another good reason to come back in and enjoy your clubhouse. We look forward to seeing you back in our clubhouse soon and thank you in advance for complying with these new rules.